I help business owners maximize their potential by programming and scripting routine activities that are necessary to run their businesses.
I provide the services listed below at my Montréal-based consultancy, Kafei Interactive Inc.
I most often code in PHP to utilize the Drupal framework of web development.
- Coded for security and best practices
- Integration with external applications, payment systems, etc.
Website Production and Maintenance
The core of my business is web development. It is the focus of my research and development.
- Content management system (CMS) installation and maintenance
- Static HTML editing and CSS design coding
- Template coding
- Usability and accessibility assessments
- Web software training
- Graphics editing
- Hosting setup
- e-Commerce sites and PayPal integration
Linux System Administration
Perfect for designers and/or small businesses that need help keeping their servers alive. I support most Linux variants but my preference is Ubuntu. I also support Debian, RedHat and CentOS to a certain extent.
- Docker architecture (see https://github.com/kafeiinteractif/katli)
- Vagrant deployments
- Memory usage and resource analysis
- Forensic analysis of corrupted systems or files
- Automated backup and restoration processes
- Firewall customization
- Customized DNS and failover systems
- Command line (BASH) compatible scripting
The print world has always been a fascination of mine. I bridge the technology divide for book publishers and magazines.
I can help you:
- Automatically generate custom books
- Add a custom inscription to your books before publishing
- Typeset and automate publishing web content as PDF